The M series is the first generation forklifts, designed by the MAXIMAL engineering team. A world class design features advanced technologies and superior componentry as produced by competitive vendors the world over. The finished appearance with safety color design has attracted an audience in local and the world markets.
Intelligent by Design
The incorporation of a CAN-Bus system allows for a seamless connection of the vehicle Control Module (VMC) and Engine Control Module (ECM). This allows immediate exchange and accessibility to all data. Additional benefits include a significant reduction in wiring as well as increased functionality over conventional systems. The CAN-Bus system also delivers excellent reliability and full diagnosis capabilities, simplifying the servicing of the truck.
Power and Performance
Maximal 14-32t / 30,000-70,000 LB capacity forklift range is available with Cummins Diesel engine meeting a world standard Tier 3 NRMM emissions legislation:
|12-20t / 26,000-44,000 LB capacity forklift
||20-32t / 30,000 / 70,000 LB capacity forklift
|Cummins QSB 6.7 diesel engine features:
||Cummins QSC 8.3 diesel engine features:
|› 6-cylinder in-line, 6.7 liter displacementCharge-air cooling w/waste gate controlled turbocharger
||› 6-cylinder in-line , 6.7 liter displacement Charge-air cooling w/ waste gate controlled turbocharger
|›Max 142 kW (192 Hp) output at 2300 rpm,offering extra durability for long periods of peak performance.
||›Max 176 kW (238 Hp) output at 2500 rpm, offering extra durability for long periods of peak performance.
|Smooth torque of 930 Nm / LB FT at 1500 rpm
provides excellent acceleration for maximum power
|Smooth torque of 1085 Nm / LB FT at 1500 rpm
provides excellent acceleration for maximum
- Engine protection system, sensing low oil pressure and high coolant temperature monitors the engine performance and shuts down the engine prior to a possible failure.
- An override function for emergency situations is a standard feature.
Improved Fuel Economy
ZF transmission from Germany in Maximal 14-32t/30,000-70,000 LB capacity heavy duty forklift trucks
ZF transmissions offer these features:
- Fully reversible power shift control
- 3 forward and 3 reverse speeds
- Positive speed engagement
- Reduction of operating costs
- Lower operating noise
- Customer orientated serviceability
- Applicable for electronic driveline management and inching
Lower Maintenance Drive Axle & Brakes
The Cab also contributes to providing the driver with panoramic 360 Degree visibility, featuring:
- Large curved front window, fitted with tinted safety glass provides better visibility.
- Curved rear window with one-piece glass.
- Minimum use of steel parts, providing the maximum possible glazed area.
- Wide-view rear view mirrors are mounted inside the cab stay cleaner and are protected from damage.
- The dash and display panel is mounted to the right hand side of the driver, so visibility through the windshield is unobstructed.
- Excellent rearwards visibility is enhanced with the sloping design of the hood and counterweight.
- A clear view to the front load and surrounding area is optimized through the Maximal wide view mast.
Maintenance Intervals Doubled and Efficient Diagnostic Program
- Cummins Tier 3 Scheduled Maintenance
- 500 hours/6 month intervals for charge air cooled; same schedule for coolant changes; Dual Stage fuel filtration to improve particle separation, filter life and protect vital fuel system components.
- Equipped as standard with either a manual or power hydraulic tilting cab, to ensure easy access to major components for inspection and service.
- Low side steps and large grab handles, providing operators safe and easy access to the operators cab.
Technicians can use side steps for daily inspections and maintenance.
- Uniform placement of electrical and hydraulic tubing and hoses.
- Centralized diagnostics in the operator cab
- ‘CAN bus’ receptacle in the operator cab, for engine, transmission, hydraulics and instruments monitor panel.
- LCD display with diagnostics for engine, transmission and electrical systems to quickly identify service needs.
- Standard oil-immersed (wet) multi-plate disk brakes are virtually maintenance free.
Green & Clean